Monday, November 5, 2012

He Has A Work For ALL Believers!

I feel a stirring in my spirit tonight- The Lord is present in my home, and it makes me want to shout His praises! Glory to Him - He is worthy.

I was upstairs feeding Jack his bedtime bottle and thinking about doing a particular work for the Lord that came to mind on my drive home tonight. I thought, "I can't do it unless God very specifically reveals to me that I am to do it." I don't ever want to step out on what Joy thinks is right - without it being what He says is right. I flipped my Bible open while holding Jack in my other arm and looked at the underlined passage in Deuteronomy, and do you know that passage was absolutely precisely what entered my mind on my drive home!

This past Saturday I was also feeding Jack on the couch and praying to the Lord at the same time - pouring out the desires of my heart to Him -- all pertaining to the type of servant I want to be for Him, and the Lord moved my eyes to the wall on the opposite side of the room, and do you know there was a perfect, distinct cross on the wall made by the sun shining through my window pane! I praise His Holy name!

I don't type this to have attention drawn to me, but for attention drawn to HIM! He's alive and has work for all believers! Let us humble ourselves in His presence. Let us step outside of ourselves and do the work He has called us to do!

No comments: