Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Worthy of Our Praise

I have been seeking the Lord the last few days on two particular matters.  Yesterday, I bowed before Him in prayer on those issues and felt led to start openly speaking how JUST the Lord is.  And how righteous the Lord is.  I said, "Lord, when you return, every judgment you make toward man will be just because You are justified in ALL of Your ways."







         JUST:
1.Honorable and fair in one's dealings and actions.
2. Consistent with what is morally right; righteous.
3. Properly due or merited.


Do you know that later last night, the Lord answered my prayer on both of the issues I had been praying about? Those two topics were not related at all. Yet, The Lord, answered my prayer about the two topics in the exact same manner. I thought, "Lord, how in the world do You do that!" Only He can.  He makes me laugh with love and devotion to Him.  Oh, how I love Him.

If you are in need of the Lord's answers, I recommend that you continually seek Him.  Don't stop.  In the midst of searching for Him . . . you must also wholeheartedly PRAISE HIM and all of His glory.  Praise Him because He is your creator & He has His hand on all.  His justice will be served in the end.  I praise Him for being God!  I am so thankful that these false gods are not real.  I am so thankful that Satan is not in control. My soul rests in knowing that the Lord Jesus is in control!  

I long for the day that I, and all others, will see Jesus coming in ALL of His Glory.  The Bible tells us
that EVERY KNEE WILL BOW to Him (Romans 14:11). Not just Christian knees, but atheist knees will bow.  All will bow no matter how many false gods were served; all will identify JESUS Christ as Lord of lords and King of kings.  What a moment that will be!  His judgment of every single one of us in that day will be JUST.  No matter where any of us spend eternity - with Him or in the lake of fire, the decision will be JUST.  


He Is JUST.

Psalm 7:17
I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.
Psalm 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
Psalm 9:2
I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.


Psalm 9:11
Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.

Psalm 18:3
I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Psalm 18:49
Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
Psalm 21:13
Be thou exalted, Lord, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
Psalm 22:3
But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.


Psalm 22:23
Ye that fear the Lord, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
Psalm 22:26
The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

No comments: