Saturday, May 24, 2014

Don't Bow - No Matter What!

Will you stand tall when others bow to sin?When the masses are told to bow to the evil customs of the world or face death, we must ask ourselves :

Will I stand for the Lord no matter the consequences? 

Will I stand for HIS Truth even if my job is threatened? 

Will I stand for His Truth even when friends depart from me? 

Will I stand for His Truth even if family disowns me?

Will I stand for His Truth even if people talk about me behind my back? 

As in the Old Testament, when the music plays, will I bow to the ground like so many others who worship lies? 

Will I allow fear to silence the Truth that is in me? 

Will I stand for the Truth even when the crowd of people are yelling, "Crucify her or Crucify him!"?  

This is perhaps the most important question:  HAVE YOU ALREADY BOWED?  And  convinced yourself that you haven't.  

Are you going along with others because "God knows my heart, and I am trying to show love." 

 We can deceive ourselves and allow our hearts to be hardened, but we will never deceive the Lord.Only by abiding in HIS vine can we overcome - it is by His power.  

We must choose to carry our cross - daily. 

Understand that the people in the world will hate you if you do not take part in their lies. 

Be prepared for such things.  Be prepared and put on the whole armor of God! 

 
Jesus said, "Every one that is of the truth heareth My voice" (John 18:37). 
 Which voice do you hear and follow?  The world's or the Lord's...

 
Will you stand tall when others bow to sin?
 

No comments: