Saturday, October 7, 2017

Stealth

Stealth - 
One of my boys likes to use this word when he describes certain people. Part of the definition involves doing something secretly without anyone realizing it is going to happen. Most of us have heard of the stealth bomber. 

That aircraft was built to move quickly, efficiently, & secretly, and the after-effects of the stealth bomber are unmistakable. 

Months ago, I found myself in a predicament that brought fear upon me. I wasn't sure why I was placed in the situation, but I wanted out of it. I prayed earnestly on the matter for days, and when the Lord spoke, He literally said, "Walk on." 

You see, a part of me wanted to consult people regarding the matter, but the Lord instructed me to "Walk on" past those I thought I should speak with in the matter. He told me that He would handle it and that I was not to consult 'wizards and warlocks' who just offer worldly solutions. 

I literally kept walking that day. And now months later, I see a stealth God Who knew exactly what He would do with that situation. 

He doesn't call Christians to cower somewhere in the corner or to run from the battle. He calls Christians to report for duty, waving the banner high. 

He will stealthily place His people in the eye of the storm so that we can bear witness of HIS TRUTH right in the middle of a Roman system of lies.




No comments: